Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I'm Looking for the Fab 5! Will one of them be YOU?

I have just created an ELITE Team to work with each month! This elite team will be women who WANT MORE and are willing put ACTION towards their goals and dreams!


If your intention is to MOVE UP this month - e-mail me ASAP sarahcookmk@comcast.net and let me know why you are excited to move up and why it is important to you!!


Here are the minimum requirements I expect you to strive for to be part of the Fab 5:

1. Talk with me at least once a week

2. Submit your weekly accomplishment sheet by Sunday each week. Click HERE for the link to submit them on-line.

3. Call my office each day and leave your name and hot news! 916-857-0578

4. Hold 2 parties, shows, skin care classes per week.

5. Hold 2 interviews/sharing appointments/marketing appointments each week.

6. Attend your local meeting (If there is a local meeting)


I am beyond excited to work with you! Are you ready to MOVE UP? Can't wait to hear from you!

916-857-0578

0 comments: