Monday, August 31, 2009

Pink NEWS! The Power of 5 and Finishing our Cadillac!

The “fat lady has sung” and August is over!

THIS MONTH – September is our FINAL MONTH of Cadillac Qualification! I can’t even begin to tell you how much I KNOW within my heart that WE are a Cadillac unit! YOU are women of Excellence! It is time for us to SHINE and claim our spot as a Cadillac unit!

As I have been strategically planning all the ways we could accomplish this goal my mind keeps coming up with 5s! I even ordered this famous book about 5 Principles for Turning Ordinary into Extraordinary.

As we work to finish our Cadillac race you will each MAKE YOUR OWN dreams come true! You will realize that YOU MATTER to our team and that YOUR CUSTOMERS are vital in the success of your business! When you choose to SURPRISE and DELIGHT those that are in your circle of influence and your potential circles of influence you will be SURPRISED and DELIGHTED by all the wonderful things that come into your own life! As each of us Embrace Resistance and Change we will fall forward to success and we will be EXACTLY where we dreamed we would be! So LEAVE YOUR MARK this month! Choose to SHOW UP strong! Finish your Star! Go on target for your car! Become a Red Jacket/Star Recruiter! Pre-sell holiday baskets and gifts! STEP OUT of your comfort zone! I know you can do it!

I am looking for 5 RED HOT WOMEN that are willing to POWER Partner with me EACH DAY to go on-target for your CAR THIS MONTH! ARE YOU IN?

The next 30 days will set you up for the next Five Years…260 weeks…1,825 days…2,333,000 minutes! What will you choose to do with that time? The choice is YOURS!

So – take “5” and then E-mail me letting me know that you are ready to PLAY to WIN!

Pink HUGS - Sarah


0 comments: