Monday, June 15, 2009

Look at all of our STARS!

Hi Superstars! My house looks like a bit of a tornado as we just finished up the birthday party for my 6 year old -my baby turned SIX today! We had a BLAST and I even signed up a new team member (Welcome Jill!!) during it all! Just know that you can work your Mary Kay business along-side your family and all your other activities!

I am SUPER Thrilled for all the STAR Consultants who finished this QUARTER!

Yulia Shvets – EMERALD - $4,200 and Terry Kaufman – EMERALD - $3990

Dena Mason – RUBY - $2452 and Lisa Giles – RUBY - $2400

Alice Ludwig – SAPPHIRE - $2,348.75, Shirley Fein – SAPPHIRE - $2,016 and

Roxanne Hines – SAPPHIRE - $1,801

Sarah Cook – PEARL - $8400

BIG Congrats to Dena Mason and Shirley Fein who are both REGISTERED FOR SEMINAR! Who else will be joining us? There is still time to REGISTER! You will be so glad you are there to celebrate and learn!

0 comments: