Friday, June 19, 2009

SWEET! You can earn your very own family vacation from Mary Kay!!!

OM STARS!!

You can earn a FREE vacation for your family this quarter!!

1st Quarter started Tues June 16th!!

You could earn a 7 night stay at one of over 60,000 properties in more than 100 countries!


By being a $6,000 level Pearl Star 1st Quarter. *check out the attached Fact Sheet


I know you may be saying “Amy, that’s seems unreachable for me – maybe for others, but I think you’re crazy! I’ve never been a star nor have I ever done that much production before in my life! Or maybe you’re thinking, I just missed my star this last quarter – how can I do this? (BTW that effort set you up for a great quarter this time – you just don’t realize it yet!)

STOP right there!!!


Tell that whiny, dream stealing voice who is whispering those things in your ear TO SHUT UP!!!


You can do this! Just take it one week at a time!


So let’s look at what it would take for you to earn this:

6000 points – looks like: $300 sales each week and 7 NEW Team Members between now and Sept 15th!

If you know that one of every 5 people we talk to will say they want to start a Mary Kay business – that is 35 people that we (you and I together) will talk to. If you ask everyone at your parties to listen and you have 3 people at a party minimum – that is just 12 parties – if you do one party a week –the quarter is 12 weeks long – you got it – you can do this!!!

Or 6000 points can be $400 sales each week and 6 NEW Team Members

Or $500 in Sales each week and 5 NEW Team Members!! Get the picture?

The higher your sales are the less team members you need – Remember – each new Team Member you have whose agreement and orders accumulate to $600 wholesale or more in the Same quarter – gives you 600 bonus points!!


Who wants to work with me and earn this trip?

I can’t wait to hear back from you!!!

0 comments: