Tuesday, June 16, 2009

NEW Quarter MK Strategy!

(I realized after I recorded this that I said my little guy was 5. He's actully 6 as of yesterday! They grow so fast - I can't keep up - hee hee!)

Hey there Superstars! Congratulations on finishing our BEST QUARTER in a very long time! YOU ARE AWESOME! Today begins a BRAND NEW Quarter (June 16 – September 15) and MARKS HALF TIME for this month! What you DO RIGHT NOW will set you up for success this Seminar year (ends June 30, 2009), the next quarter (9/15/2009) and ultimately in the next Seminar year (June 30, 2010)! I KNOW you will WANT to be a STAR Consultant THIS NEW Quarter so that you are on target for YEAR LONG Star STATUS and all the rewards that come with it! Here’s the plan:

Step 1: “Print out Business Management Simplified” and put together your BRAIN BOOK! 3 ring Binder (I prefer a clear view front but this is not necessary) I set mine up in the following order but you can also organize it like the file called “mkallin1bookorganization” that I attached to an e-mail sent out:

Tab 1 – Team building scripts and “rec layering list”

Tab 2 - Booking Scripts (“indulge pamper session” or , “follow-up dialogue for warm chatter names”and leads numbers/names (anytime I get a new name I tape it to a sheet that is in this binder)

Tab 3 - “Hostess tracking sheets for upcoming shows” or “guest list pre-profile sheet”

Tab 4 – Contests/Tracking sheets/Goals

Tab 5 – Up-coming events and guest lists for those events (include in this section the printed version of the file “what to bring to a guest event…”

Tab 6 – Preferred Customer Program list

Tab 7 – Other Scripts

· I also keep at least one hostess brochure with me, the most recent Applause mag, a new Look book, and a piece of recruiting info - JUST IN CASE!


Step 2: OK – so it is all in the binder! NOW – look at your calendar for the next 2 weeks and PENCIL in all the times you choose to work your business!

Step 3: Do not “PASS GO or collect $200” (hee hee) until you have your next 2 weeks BOOKED SOLID! Completing this step is all in your MIND! Truly - if you KNOW KNOW KNOW that they want to book with you then you will have no problem booking! If you doubt they will know and they will not book! Call me if you have doubt and we will work to bust through all those doubts!

When you are booked SOLID (at least 8 bookings for the next 2 weeks) – call me and I will have a PRIZE FOR YOU!

Also too let’s finish RED WHITE and BLUE we are going to do an SHARING MARATHON the next 2 weeks! Our goal is to share with 72 people within the next two weeks! If you want to BUILD YOUR TEAM – CALL/TEXT/E-mail ME ASAP!I will give you my next 72 hour schedule so that you know when to schedule people in for appointments!

OK – Superstars! It is TIME to really SHINE! Are you with me? Let’s GO!

Pink HUGS – Sarah

0 comments: